The website https://www.malamacare.gr/ (hereinafter the “Website” or “Website”) is owned and managed by the company under the name “MALAMA MONOPROSSOPI I.K.E.” (hereinafter “our Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) with registered office at the address of Reserve Officers No. 36 – Tax Code 66131 – Drama, with A.F.M. 801839063 – DOU Drama.
- The entire content of the website (eg logos, names, texts, programs, data and generally any type of file) which is available to users/visitors for personal use, is protected by the provisions of trademarks and intellectual property, both the same and and third parties authorized by the company to develop activities related to the Website and any act that constitutes an infringement of these provisions is expressly prohibited. The above content can be modified unilaterally by the company, at any time, without the obligation to inform the users/visitors.
- The Company does not bear any civil or criminal liability for the truthfulness and accuracy of the statements or information as well as for the suitability, safety and quality of the services displayed on the website. The user/visitor/member, using the services of the website, bears sole responsibility for any losses and/or damages that will arise related to the lack of these conditions.
- The user/visitor/member of the website must use its content and services in accordance with the Law, good faith, good morals and these terms and refrain from acts or omissions that may damage or violate its operation or insult the honor, reputation and/or morals of other visitors to the website and the company does not bear any responsibility in the event that any user/member/visitor of the website makes illegal or indecent use of its services.
- The company is not responsible for the general content and information posted on networks connected to the website. Therefore, it bears no responsibility for the use of other websites operated by third parties.
- It is also not responsible for any damage suffered by the user/member/visitor from “viruses” due to his access to these websites, or from the intervention of hackers on this website and the spread of viruses, or other errors from any cause.
- In the event of a power outage, interruption or shutdown of telecommunications, as indicative and not limited to the non-smooth operation of electronic mail (delays or failure to send – deliver e-mails) and in any case that takes place accidentally or planned by the competent authority organization an event that stops or interrupts the normal operation and use of the website, it is pointed out that the company has no responsibility, but it is mutually accepted by the users/customers/visitors that the responsibility is limited to the responsible body of the service.
- It is expressly prohibited to copy, use, reproduce or commercialize the content of the website, which is the intellectual property of its creators, protected by the relevant provisions.
- The above terms and conditions of use of the website, as well as any modification or change thereof, are governed by national law, Community law and relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms that is found to be contrary to the above legal framework or becomes invalid, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from this, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between the Company, which manages this website, and the visitor/user of its pages and services and only binds them. No modification of these terms shall be considered and shall not form a part of this agreement unless it is made in writing and incorporated herein.
- It is hereby expressly agreed that any disputes that may arise from the application of these terms and the general use of the website by the visitor or user thereof, as long as they are not resolved amicably, are governed by Greek law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Thessaloniki.